Immaculate Conception School Fundraising
Please take the time to read about the different programs and events ICS uses to raise funds for the school. They are easy to do and a wonderful way to contribute to your children’s future!
- ICS has implemented a program of Mandatory SCRIP purchases for families with children in grades K-8. This program encourages broader participation and recognizes those who support our school. It also provides a means for those not able to purchase SCRIP to make a monetary contribution to ICS in lieu of purchasing SCRIP.
SCRIP is the least time consuming and most cost effective manner to raise money for ICS. In fact, it costs our families nothing to participate. Purchases with SCRIP amount to an average 10% donation back to the school. This is not an insignificant amount considering the hundreds of ICS families whom consume SCRIP products every week.
For these reasons, it is essential that each ICS family fulfill their SCRIP requirement. In fact, each family is urged to buy as much product with SCRIP as possible, rather than simply hitting the minimum amount required. Please remember this during the Christmas season, as many retail stores accept SCRIP. It's not just for buying food! Further information about scrip can be found under the Scrip tab on the main web page.
– ICS receives money and reward items for collecting box tops, Campbells UPC codes and Tyson Project A+ labels. ICS families can cut these labels off of packages in their home as well as ask friends and families to collect them as well. Place the labels in an envelope with their teacher’s homeroom and submit them to school. ICS can earn money back as well as some really cool sports equipment for gym class or recess.
- Schwan's Home Delivery has over 350 high-quality, home-style food choices. By placing an order through
a portion of the sales will be donated to ICS.
Plus when a household purchases a $25 giftcard, a donation of $10 will be made to ICS. Use campaign 22700 during the online checkout process to ensure your order is counted for the ICS campaign.
TD Bank Affinity Membership Program
– Provides ICS the opportunity to earn annual cash contributions. TD Bank will contribute to ICS as a percentage of the annual balance in every registered ICS family account. Checking, savings, money market, CD’s and retirement accounts are all included. If you already have one of these accounts you can visit your local TD Bank and just have them link your account to the ICS Affinity Program. You may also open any of the above mentioned accounts and have it linked to the ICS Affinity Program. There is no cost to you and all information is strictly confidential and no balances or information is ever divulged. If you have any questions you may contact your local TD Bank representative or Ed Ronco in the business office.
Target Take Charge of Education Program
– For those ICS families using the Target Red Card, Target Debit Card or Target Visa Card. Target will donate up to 1% of your purchases to ICS. Visit
or call 1(800)316-6142 to link your card to ICS. The school ID# is 136260. For those using the website go to the tab “look up a school”.
Stop & Shop A+ School Rewards Program
– Starting on October 9, 2015 through March 17, 2016, Immaculate Conception School will have the opportunity to earn cash through the rewards program. After you register your card, each shopping trip at Stop & Shop using your card earns cash for ICS. Each month the amount of cash awarded will be updated on the Stop & Shop website. You can track the points you earn for your school by checking your grocery receipt and online when you create an account at
. ICS will receive a check at the end of the program. When you register please use ID #13558. You can also encourage your friends and family to register as well.
PTO Reward Program
– Health Quest family fitness center in Flemington is pleased to offer their reward program to ICS families. For every PTO member that ICS refers Health Quest will donate $25 to the PTO in the member’s name. The ICS PTO member also receives special discounts on parties, aquatics and camps. Just visit member services at Health Quest or call 908-782-4009 ext 230 to sign up.
– ArtSonia is an ongoing fundraising program for the Art Department of ICS. It is the world’s largest online art museum with thousands of artwork by students in over 100 countries. With your written permission, we put digital copies of some of your child’s artwork (Grades K – 8) on this online site from which you can order merchandise. These additional funds have become an important way of ensuring a high quality art program at Immaculate Conception, plus a fun way of sharing your child’s masterpieces. If you have not already signed a permission slip and would like to be a part of ArtSonia, please email Karen McBride at
The Annual Immaculate Conception Parish Festival
– Immaculate Conception hosts an Annual Parish Festival in June. This event has proven to be an exciting, community-building celebration. The grounds are transformed into a wonderful play land for all to enjoy. There are incredible fireworks displays, rides, games, great food, raffles and entertainment. The proceeds help offset some of the expenses of the Parish.
The Annual Gala
– The Immaculate Conception School Gala Committee will present the Seventh Annual Gala on Saturday, February 6, 2016. The Gala will include dinner, dancing, live and silent auctions, as well as a tricky tray auction. There will also be a cash raffle. Proceeds from this event will benefit school programs advancing Spiritual, Academic & Moral growth.
Scholastic Book Fair
– The book fair is held during the week of Parent-Teacher Conferences. Through the book fair ICS earns 26% of the profit. The funds raised through the book fair go directly into purchasing new library books for the Pre-school through 8th grade library. If we reach certain goals we receive bonus books as well.
St. Nicholas Shop
– The St. Nicholas Shop is a school fundraising Christmas shop where the children are able to purchase Christmas gifts for their families during the school day. The gifts range in price from $1 - $7. There are items for everyone including pets. The volunteers walk with the younger children and help them pick out gifts within their budgets. There are also volunteers that wrap their gifts and put labels on them so they are ready to go under the tree. A flyer goes home in the Friday packet when this event occurs.
Used Uniform Shop
– Used uniforms are collected in a donation bin located in the front lobby of the school. Used uniform sales are held several times a year. Notifications are sent out in the Friday packet. You may also contact Elllen Schilke if you need items throughout the school year. Profits from the sale go directly to ICS.
Kids Art Fair
- “The Kids Art Fair” is an annual fundraiser for the art department. Throughout the year, all the students (K-8) create a piece of art which gets inserted into a frame provided by the company. These framed pieces of art are proudly displayed during our art show on Portfolio Day in May. The artwork looks spectacular in these professional frames, making for a real gallery feeling! Parents have an option of purchasing their child’s framed artwork. Twenty percent of the proceeds are returned to ICS. In April, flyers will go home with each child and will also be included in the Friday packet. The fundraising company asks for a count of parents intending to visit the show so that they know how many frames to send. This helps them keep their shipping costs down. If you have any questions about the Kids Art Fair, please email Karen McBride at